Saturday, August 11, 2012

Baseball Game

On July 27, 2012, I had a chance to go to the American baseball game by Rochester Red Wings Vs Syracuse Chiefs.

 I have never watched a baseball game in my life because it is not common in my country, but soccer.                                    Personally, I have never even watched the soccer game in the real field because only guys are in the stadium and it is considered very much unsafe for a girl to watch a soccer game in the stadium in my country.  But what surprising to me was I saw different age group of people, families and even children came to watch baseball game. I found it very lovely and family oriented place, not a dangerous place at all even for the girls. It is really a nice place to learn about American culture. I learn that American people like sports and they are crazy about that indeed.








I like the part that everybody stands up and sings the National song together before the game starts and in the break time. It was just a beautiful picture to see everybody has patriotism and it is honorable remark,too.



In my opinion, baseball is a sport which is very difficult to play because it takes a long time to win a point. Players must be really good! They must play in unison, too. So, it really is a teamwork game!

No comments:

Post a Comment