Monday, August 27, 2012

Crazy Kayaking Experience


 
Trying Kayaking was the most exciting adventure I have ever taken so far. In my country, kayaking isn't common but in America it is one of the hobbies or activities that people do usually. I couldn't forget the images of what happened on that day. Since I don't know how to swim and I have no idea about kayaking, I was so panic to go alone. In the route, I kept clashing my boat into the shrubs and couldn't get rid out of that so people had to come and pull my boat. But it was truly an thrilling experience for me. I was so glad after my boat ride because I didn't end up myself killing in the middle of nowhere. Finally, I made it! So, going for Kayaking was really a memory that mixed with excitement and terror!! I love the kayaking though and I am looking forward to trying again and hoping that I won't be so panic like first time.
                                                                                                                                                

1 comment:

  1. Lily,
    As you may know, kayaking is one of my favorite things to do, but when I first started, I spent a lot of time in the bushes and weeds, too!
    Thanks for sharing this story.
    - Linda

    ReplyDelete